This position will be responsible for designing, configuring, securing, maintaining, and troubleshooting networks and networked systems. This position will be collaborating with individuals both inside IT and across the organization. Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in an IT environment administering and supporting network infrastructure; OR a bachelor’s in information systems, Computer Science, TSM, or related field.
• Demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP, sub-netting, and VLANs
• Experience managing Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Windows servers Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s in information systems, Computer Science, TSM, or related field • MCSA, Net+, CCNA certification, or equivalent
• Experience in the following areas:
• Cisco Switches
• Packet Sniffer
• Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
• Cisco ISE
• Fiber channel
• VPN technologies
• VOIP technologies
• Fiber Optic termination
• Endpoint troubleshooting
• Project management and Customer support or helpdesk experience
• Manufacturing-related IT experience, with a preference for process-related industries similar to the steel environment Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets – and a drug – free workplace
TO APPLY CLICK ———>>>>> HERE <<<<———–
Nucor Corporation (Nucor) manufactures steel and steel products. The Company produces direct reduced iron (DRI) for use in its steel mills. It operates in three segments: steel mills, steel products and raw materials. The steel mills segment produces and distributes sheet steel (hot-rolled, cold-rolled and galvanized), plate steel, structural steel (wide-flange beams, beam blanks, H-piling and sheet piling) and bar steel (blooms, billets, concrete reinforcing bar, merchant bar, wire rod and special bar quality). The steel products segment produces steel joists and joist girders, steel deck, fabricated concrete reinforcing steel and cold finished steel. The raw materials produces DRI; brokers ferrous and nonferrous metals, pig iron, HBI and DRI; supplies ferro-alloys, and processes ferrous and nonferrous scrap metal. It also processes ferrous and nonferrous metals and brokers ferrous and nonferrous metals, pig iron, hot briquetted iron (HBI) and DRI.