Rolling Mill Shift Supervisor
Job Details Division:
Nucor Steel Brandenburg Location: Brandenburg, KY, United States Other Available Locations:
N/A Basic Job Functions: The Rolling Mill Shift Supervisor responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Leading unprecedented excellence in safety. Ensure safety is inherent and paramount in every single thing we do.
• Servant leadership with a strong focus on relationship building
•Hiring, onboarding, training, and continued growth and development of self and teammates
• Educating, motivating, and empowering a strong Nucor culture made up of team oriented, positive attitudes, with a high level of ownership and accountability;
• Taking care of our teammates, customers, and partners by continually improving quality, costs, productivity, and profitability;
• Analyzing data to find opportunities where performance and/or technical skills can continually improve.
• Set goals and ensure expectations are clearly communicated and upheld to produce results. Along with this, ensure the necessary support and tools are available to help the team.
• Lead with gratitude. Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership and/or technical role in metals manufacturing Preferred Qualifications:
• Prior Plate Rolling experience
• Track record of continual growth and development Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets – and a drug – free workplace
Clich ——–>>>> here <<<<——-to apply